Celebrating the Epiphany of our Lord

Celebrating the Epiphany of our Lord

Introducing Brim Leigh Buchanan - our newest grandchild!

Introducing Brim Leigh Buchanan - our newest grandchild!

Monday, March 22, 2010

Moravian Light in the HV Community

Give a girl a chainsaw, and look what can happen?! Winter games have come and gone - all the athletes went home, but the Happy Valley schools go on Easter break and a whole new week-long celebration begins; Sno Break. Opening competition is an ice-sculpting event George & I went to watch - not realizing that the "celebs" weren't going to show up for the competition, so I was recruited. My only thought was that George was going to do the chain saw part, and I would do the hand drill fine-tuning.
The chainsaw was really lite, and it was like all this power in your hands (heh-heh) - so I sawed away - and wa-la! A Moravian lovefeast candle. It was a beautiful hour and George & I met alot of people in the process. I handed out alot of my new pastor cards, so we'll see how Our Lord works with this. Jesus is the light of the World!

No comments:

Post a Comment